The job requisition to which you referred is closed and is not currently open for application.
The details for this requisition are shown below for archival and reference use only.
Annual Salary Minimum:
Annual Salary Maximum:
Salary Details: Agency minimum starting salary is $32,418
Duties & Responsibilities: The Senior Operations Manager contributes to the successful achievement of the organization’s mission and strategic initiatives by providing leadership, oversight, evaluation and direction for the operational performance of the organization’s clinics and centers. The Senior Operations Manager is responsible for all non-clinical aspects of the practice sites, including the financial performance of the revenue cycle, customer service, and policies and standards, in compliance with guidelines and regulations that govern such sites and as may be required by the Chief Operating Officer to ensure that the highest degree of quality, efficiency, and productivity is maintained.
JOB SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to, the following:
A. Job Specific Functions/Performance Expectations:
1. Provides oversight and management of the sites, including monitoring and evaluating site financial and operational performance.
2. Provides leadership and supervision to the site Operations Manager.
3. Develops processes and writes policies and procedures for front desk and other operations functions.
4. Monitors operational effectiveness and ensure continuous improvement and staff development.
5. Actively participates on the Revenue Cycle Improvement Team and coordinates with management to generate and establish operational dashboard and benchmarks, detailing goals and progress toward completion.
6. Makes recommends to the COO based on analysis of continuous monitoring and reporting.
7. Liaises with Director of Clinical Services, and Director of Medical Services as appropriate to ensure that optimal processes are achieved.
8. Responsible for handling, reporting and assisting in the resolution of escalated client complaints, billing issues and other administrative issues associated with the site.
9. Monitors and facilitates the timely documentation of client visits.
10. Works closely with the Billing Department to establish and communicate best practices regarding billing, coding, and collections.
11. Operationalizes changes in payors, and human resources and other policy changes.
12. Monitors staff use of the EHR system for accuracy and identifies issues and staff training requirements. Develops processes that maximizes efficiency and ensures that the highest level of billings and collections are achieved.
13. Provides a mechanism for standardization of client contact technique that ensures that financial and customer services goals are achieved (e.g. check in, check out, collecting financial information).
14. Works with the organization’s Compliance Department and oversees medical records activities to ensure appropriate handling of protected health information.
15. Interfaces with outside organizations regarding the contracting of client services, including but not limited to healthcare, translation and transportation.
16. Responsible for collection, compilation and submission of accurate financial and statistical data related to site operational performance.
17. Reviews and approves invoices and statements as appropriate.
18. And other duties as assigned.
Minimum Training & Experience: BachelorÂs degree in business administration or related area AND Four years of experience in the management of the administrative support activities of a business or government activity Note: Related experience may be substituted for education on a year for year basis
Agency Specific Qualifications and/or Preferred Qualifications: AGENCY WILL SCREEN BASED ON THESE QUALIFICATIONS:
A. Skills and Abilities Required:
• Reads, speaks, understands and writes proficiently in English.
• Effectively communicates orally and in writing.
• Ability to effectively and professionally represent the organization.
• Works independently and is self-directed.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Organizes, priorities, and coordinates multiple activities and tasks.
• Applies skills in employee relations: scheduling, hiring, firing, progressive disciplinary, etc.
• Demonstrates management and leadership skills.
• Remains calm and effective in high pressure and emergency situations.
• Possess excellent financial skills in budgeting and handling revenues and expenses.
• Knowledge of medical terminology and coding.
• Proficient knowledge of medical billing and insurance.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications; Word, Excel and Outlook.
1. Bilingual language skills.
2. Experience with healthcare information systems such as electronic health record and site management.
3. Certificate of CPR.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelors degree in business/management or healthcare management is preferred. Five years of medical site or mental health site management experience with three years of supervisory/management experience at the department level. Experience managing multiple offices in a complex environment. In lieu of a degree, a combination of equivalent educations and work experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristic described her are representative of those and employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Exposure Class 2 – Low risk. May handle specimens, assist with client care or be called in to assist in emergency situations.
The employee generally works indoors in a climate controlled environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Employees must adhere to Blood-borne Pathogen and Safety Standards.
Additional Information: The position is open until filled; however, candidates are encouraged to submit their materials as soon as possible. The application packet should include a cover letter of interest that details how the applicant’s credentials and experience meet the needs of the position, responsibilities, and qualifications stated above; a resume; and this on-line State of GA application.
Cover letter and Resume may be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In lieu of email submission, application materials may be directed to:
Advantage Behavioral Health Systems
250 North Avenue
Athens, GA 30601
Questions may be addressed to email@example.com
Current State Employees who transfer from outside the MH/DD/SA system will not retain Employeee Retirement System Membership.
Applicants chosen for employment will be subject to the following: Criminal Background Check/Fingerprinting, Pre-employment Drug Screening, and Reference Checks.
ABHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide information on application status by phone. All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview. Selected applicants will be contacted by the hiring agency for next steps in the selection process. Applicants who are not selected will not receive notification.
This position is subject to close at any time once a satisfactory applicant pool has been identified.
For more information about this job contact:*
*Note: This contact may be able to provide answers to specific questions you have about this job posting. However, DO NOT e-mail or submit your application/resume to this contact unless directed otherwise in the "Additional Information" section above.